We spent one night at Radfords after a trip to Milford Sound and before hiking the Routeburn. We had made reservations for dinner and the Glowworm tour. As soon as we arrived, Kerri offered to call and change the times of both our dinner and tour to make better use of our short stay in Te Anau. She also recommended a great restaurant for an early breakfast and quick lunch, and checked us out for the next morning so that we could leave quickly. It was wonderful to have her make our lives so easy when changing schedules can be a hassle to do on one's own. The suite was roomy and immaculate with a gorgeous view. All our activites were steps from the hotel. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords On The Lake Te Anau, Fiordland National Park