We were travelling by camper van so slept in that, as for travelling by camper van, the holiday park had lots of space and areas to choose from - the best we'd stayed in whilst in New Zealand. The facilities were perfect for our needs - a kitchen, showers and toilet blocks which were all very clean. Very nice staff that gave us lots of things we could do in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park