Just intended to stay for one night in transit but found myself repeatedly checking in and pitching my tent ... now I'm an erection expert! Having stayed in many camp grounds around the South Island, the Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park has proved to be a real oasis for this weary traveller. The facilities (kitchen, bathroom, laundry) are modern, immaculate and a pleasure to use and the pegs just slipped effortlessly into the lush green grass - in total contrast to every other campsite I visited where the peg mallet was employed with great vigour to bust through layers of stone. Makes an ideal base camp from which to embark on the many high quality multi-day walks in the area, then come back, rest up the bones and get the laundry done while catching up on the email. Awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park