The Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park is in a great locations as it is only about a 10 minute walk from the town. you can also walk along the shore of the lake if you want a short stroll or they can advise you on longer treks.
we stayed in one of the brand new Marakura Family Roomsand it was superb. The view from the panoramic living rooms windows on to the lake, changed by the hour. The rooms are well presented and clean. we think were were the first to use the cooker! The kitchen has everything you need, but is a bit compact & bijou and too many cooks get in one anothers way!
We loved the Lakeview, the staff were extremely helpful, they arranged our trips for us before we arrived, which maximised the things were could see/do in the short time we were with them. Wish we could have stayed for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park