have stayed here before as it quite handy to the town centre. The facilities are clean and it is is in good condition. The pitches are close together as they are in many parks. If anything it is a bit overpriced compared to other top 10's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the best holiday park in Te Anau (gateway to Fiordland) and one of the best in New Zealand. Our quiet lakefront location is just 2 minutes walk from town centre and an ideal base from which to enjoy the great Fiordland National Park. Qualmark-rated 5-star and multiple Tourism Awards winner. Our modern facilities have been designed with your comfort in mind and include the most up to date communal kitchens and dining areas, new underfloor-heated communal and family bathrooms, children's playground, BBQ, luxury spa, wireless internet and Sky TV. At our place you can find a bed to meet every budget while enjoying exceptional standards across a range of accommodation, from park motels to standard cabins to powered and tent sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park (Mountain View) Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park Fiordland National Park