Located right in front of the more peaceful area of Lake Te Anau, this Holiday Park was one of the best motels we came across. And the first one of the Holiday Parks that we stayed in. As a walk-in using Tripadvisor review, we enjoyed the kitchen perks right from our bedroom and got to meet up with a lot of great folks and their families in the motel which has a trailer park too. Lots of good advice picked up from them for our Milford Sound trip too. A definite thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the best holiday park in Te Anau (gateway to Fiordland) and one of the best in New Zealand. Our quiet lakefront location is just 2 minutes walk from town centre and an ideal base from which to enjoy the great Fiordland National Park. Qualmark-rated 5-star and multiple Tourism Awards winner. Our modern facilities have been designed with your comfort in mind and include the most up to date communal kitchens and dining areas, new underfloor-heated communal and family bathrooms, children's playground, BBQ, luxury spa, wireless internet and Sky TV. At our place you can find a bed to meet every budget while enjoying exceptional standards across a range of accommodation, from park motels to standard cabins to powered and tent sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park (Mountain View) Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park Fiordland National Park