An OK stay overall. Pros and cons for me are:
1. Excellent lakeview from each apartment
2. Good size apartment with separate living room and bedroom.
3. Good location – situated between the town centre (5 min walk) and DOC office
4. While I wouldn’t call them “luxury apartments”, the rooms are clean and the basic furnishing didn’t bother us. Mind you the rooms are not serviced during your stay unless requested (additional charges apply).
5. On-site laundry facilities.
1. The extract fan in the bathroom and toilet is triggered by motion censors. Once triggered, the fan will be on for about 5-10 mins (even after the person has left the bathroom/toilet). The noise is quite noticeable from the bedroom, particularly at night. I am a light sleeper and found this setting highly irritating because even if you are just washing your hands or brushing your teeth in the bathroom, the fan will start and the noise is a nuisance for someone sleeping in the bedroom.
2. The bedroom is only partially partitioned so it won’t be completely dark at night as light will come through from the glass panel of the main door.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking