We stayed here one night during winter on our 18 day tour of New Zealand. It was very quiet. The rooms were clean and the view was amazing. Within an easy stroll to town centre. It was nice to come home to a very comfy lounge after a long day driving and sightseeing, probably the only place we stayed throughout our 18 days that had a decent comfortable lounge. It was also the only place along our travels that provided the Australian favourite Milo sachets along with tea, coffee and sugar. The complimentary bathroom supplies were the nicest we had found too, they were from the New Zealand West Coast and they had a lovely feel. I would highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All apartments have been recently refurbished, has Ample Heating, Flat Screen LCD TVs with Sky television and Telephones in every apartment. The Bathrooms include a Shower and a full Bath with a separate Toilet. Free wireless internet and 24 hour guest laundry. All trips in the Fiordland Area can be arranged at no extra charge. Friendly Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fiordland Lakeview Motel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Hotel Te Anau
- Campbells On The Lake Hotel
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Te Anau, Fiordland National Park