This motel is more like an apartment with bedroom and bathroom set behind the kitchen/living/eating area. The main area looks over the lake with beautiful views to the mountains. It is situated on the main road through town, but because the bedrooms are in the back of the unit, they are very quiet. The kitchen area is well-stocked with a nice-sized dining table. It was nice to had a doorway between the sleeping area & living area; so an early riser/late nighter doesn't disturb a sleeping partner. The motel is situated close enough to town to be able to walk for restaurants, etc. It is very clean and comfortable. We stayed here 2 nights. The first day, we drove to Mitford Sound, and the second day headed back to Queenstown to fly to Sydney. TeAnau is nicely located from which to travel to both Mitford & QT without spending all day in the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All apartments have been recently refurbished, has Ample Heating, Flat Screen LCD TVs with Sky television and Telephones in every apartment. The Bathrooms include a Shower and a full Bath with a separate Toilet. Free wireless internet and 24 hour guest laundry. All trips in the Fiordland Area can be arranged at no extra charge. Friendly Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fiordland Lakeview Motel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Hotel Te Anau
- Campbells On The Lake Hotel
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Te Anau, Fiordland National Park