Fiordland Lakeview Apartments was our base for a trip to Milford Sound. Our ground floor apartment had a gorgeous view of the lake and was clean and comfortable. It's definitely dated (in terms of design) but was perfectly fine for our purposes. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful (even tracking down a large soup pot for us when we asked for one). There was plenty of parking right outside your door. Free wifi. The walk into 'town' is 5 minutes along the lake. Totally fine to stay for a night or two as a base for exploring the beautiful Fiordland area. If you were staying for longer you may miss having a couch but for our two nights we thought the two large recliner chairs were quite novel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All apartments have been recently refurbished, has Ample Heating, Flat Screen LCD TVs with Sky television and Telephones in every apartment. The Bathrooms include a Shower and a full Bath with a separate Toilet. Free wireless internet and 24 hour guest laundry. All trips in the Fiordland Area can be arranged at no extra charge. Friendly Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Fiordland Lakeview Motel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Hotel Te Anau
- Campbells On The Lake Hotel
- Fiordland Lakeview Motel And Apartments Te Anau, Fiordland National Park