We spent two nights with Peter & Annette and thoroughly enjoyed our stay - great operators. The cottages are very comfortable and a great place to stay if you like a little bit of country close enough to the township.
If you enjoy boats Peter will spend some time showing you the boat he is building - good luck Peter with the final stages of the build.
Suggestion - a good sized casserole dish would be handy for future guests.
If we are in Te Anau in the future we would stay at Blue Thistle again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious well appointed cottages with superb views set on 10 acres, 1.5 Km from Te Anau on the road to Milford Sound. Cottages are self-contained self-catering. All cottages have free WiFi, all sky (cable) channels. Quality linen and fluffy robes. A very friendly german shorthaired pointer will greet you..And we have 2 cats and several friendly Dexter cows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blue Thistle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Thistle Cottages Hotel Te Anau
- Blue Thistle Cottages Te Anau, Fiordland National Park