We arrived in Te Anau from Milford after dark and this hotel was recommended by a fellow traveller. The receptionist was friendly and efficient. The room was a nice size with 2 double beds. The bathroom and decor were a little dated but clean and comfortable. The fridge was quite noisey so we turned it off and reported it to reception as we left next morning - to be referred to the maintenance department.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore Hotel is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to easily explore Milford Sound and the Fiordland World Heritage National Park. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms offering Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites, some with spa bath as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. Free unlimited WiFi, parking and gym. Guest Laundry facilities. Elevators on every floor. Two on site Restaurants and Bars and Conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore
- Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau Fiordland National Park