Stayed overnight in a superior room as part of a Grand Pacific Coach tour. The hotel presents well, is close to the water and Esplanade with a beaut walkway, shops and cruises to the Glow Worm caves. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We had dinner and breakfast and the meals were good with pleasant, helpful staff and this was the same in the reception area too where there is also free Wi-Fi. A great place for overnight but also extended as it is close to Milford Sound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore Hotel is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to easily explore Milford Sound and the Fiordland World Heritage National Park. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms offering Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites, some with spa bath as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. Free unlimited WiFi, parking and gym. Guest Laundry facilities. Elevators on every floor. Two on site Restaurants and Bars and Conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore
- Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau Fiordland National Park