Stayed here as part of a coach trip. As a single traveller was used to getting the small out of the way rooms, but not here. Large room with two double beds, plenty of space and a modern, spotless bathroom.
Evening meals and breakfast were lovely and the views over the lake from the restaurant were breathtaking, especially as the sun was rising/setting. Shop over the road selling all the usual basic groceries, postcards etc.
Would stay here again if in Te Anau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore Hotel is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to easily explore Milford Sound and the Fiordland World Heritage National Park. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms offering Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites, some with spa bath as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. Free unlimited WiFi, parking and gym. Guest Laundry facilities. Elevators on every floor. Two on site Restaurants and Bars and Conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore
- Distinction Luxmore Hotel Lake Te Anau Fiordland National Park