One of the better hostels we stayed in, this place has friendly staff and good facilities. No big problems at all.
Plenty of showers and hot water, clean toilets, you can borrow free hairdryers, lots of games to play and books, nice outdoor BBQ area.
Close to the supermarket and all the restaurants, I really liked this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Fiordland National Park, YHA Te Anau is the perfect location to access some of the world famous New Zealand tramps. This Qualmark 4+ star rated hostel will impress you with its homely atmosphere and cosy accommodation just a block from the shores of Lake Te Anau. Our lounge has a fireplace and offers plenty of couch space to sink into with a book or while watching one of our free movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your YHA Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Te Anau Hotel Te Anau
- YHA Te Anau Fiordland National Park