Perfectly situated, great value, very clean, super helpful, big well equipped kitchen perfect for cooking a massive post tramp/hike feast while sharing your experiences with other intrepid adventurers!
They even went to the trouble of posting my Scarpa hiking boots I left there back to Australia for me which I never dreamt they would have time to do. How generous! I'm so grateful! Thank you thank you thank!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Fiordland National Park, YHA Te Anau is the perfect location to access some of the world famous New Zealand tramps. This Qualmark 4+ star rated hostel will impress you with its homely atmosphere and cosy accommodation just a block from the shores of Lake Te Anau. Our lounge has a fireplace and offers plenty of couch space to sink into with a book or while watching one of our free movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your YHA Te Anau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Te Anau Hotel Te Anau
- YHA Te Anau Fiordland National Park