Highride Adventures - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Fantastic company.

I was pretty apprehensive about quad biking on what felt like the coldest day I have ever... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2015
Jodiandbrett
Awesome trip

Planned quadbiking for a rainy afternoon. It was really awesome, even with the rain! Rough wet... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2014
leonievz
te anau
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2013

A group of friends and I made last minute plans on an off season but they were still able to accommodate us. It was well worth the time and money! We had an amazing time and are recommending it to all of the students back at Otago University!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My Fiancé and I had a great time riding through the fiord lands with our tour guide Frasier! He was very informative and friendly.

We got to ride over many different terrains, including mud, snow, dirt and huge puddles!

Thankfully water proof gear was provided :)

We both highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

First time on Quad bikes and it was the best experience of my life. For beginners this was very easy to pick up and learn. It also helped with the tour guide giving you laps to do before we set off. We were very lucky in being given this opportunity since the company was closed for season and gave them a call and they were happy to take us out Quad biking. This experience was definitely value for money and would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

OMG what an amazing experience!! Our guide was very patient with the beginners and was very knowledgeable. I would recommend and definitely do again.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We found the experience of the Quad bike tour amazing! Our guide was very patient while some of us learnt how to ride. If going to the Te Anau area you must try this great tour. Scenery was amazing and we stopped at the top of the hill for a spot of coffee and biscuits and a chat. The stopping point was a Lord of the Rings filming spot. It was very wet and muddy and some places were quite challenging and very deep puddles but it was exciting.

1  Thank simsal67