“Heaven!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Perth, Australia
“Heaven!!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Amazing pies! The best ones we tried during our trip to NZ
Our kids loved them! Staff was friendly and helpful with directions.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Sydney, Australia
“Great food on the go...”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is a very tiny hole-in-the-wall place serving good sandwiches, pies, shakes and coffees. There are some reviews raving about the pies here; they are good, but cant really say they are out of this world! But food is cheap, yummy and sizable portions. The owner/staff is also very friendly. Will certainly stop by the next time we are there.

• Visited January 2013
Oregon
“Best meat pies during our NZ trip”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We ordered the venison and steak pies which were filled with big chunks of tender, juicy meat. This was our gourmet pie experience in New Zealand. The owner stayed opened for us while he heated up our pies and chatted with us. Thank you.

Visited December 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice Chai Latte”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had great coffee and my first ever chai latte from here, I am now addicted! The pies are nice too, perfect pastry with no sogginess or thick uncooked bits. Good choice and large portions with the correct ratio of filliing to pastry.

• Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
“Yummy Pies”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I don't have much experience with meat pies, but I thought the ones from Miles were good. During my trip, I tried the steak, bacon and mushroom, creamy chicken and Thai curry chicken. I think the steak one was the best. They were hefty in size and very filling. Because food in Te Anau was rather pricey, these were a bargain. The only downside to them is they closed early. Then again, so did everything else.

I also tried a lollycake, since my brother in law loved them as a child. Very strange, so I am guessing it is either an acquired taste, or something you need to grow up liking.

• Visited December 2012