I had stayed in a 2 br apartment for the last easter for 4 days.
- Nice location (next to lake Wakatipu)
- 7 mins by car to Queenstown city centre (You can even walk)
- Shuttle service from CBD to hotel and hotel to CBD
- well equipped kitchen with washing facilities.
- they didn't vacuum the place for all 4 days (service was included in the rooms we booked)
- Used pillow cases were used in the extra pillows
- Bad smell in the corridor towards our room (rotten rat or carpets)
- Bad smell in the balcony area (smells like sewerage)
Since they charge quite a lot for their rooms, the service should be up there too. Disappointing !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views of Lake Wakatipu are just part of the appeal of accommodation at Oaks Club Resort. A luxuriously appointed apartment-style Queenstown hotel, it is conveniently located on Frankton Road, the main road into picturesque and popular Queenstown. The hotel comprises Hotel Rooms, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments in chic, contemporary styling, underfloor heating and in some rooms, full kitchen and laundry facilities and gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Club Hotel Queenstown
- Oaks Hotel Queenstown