“Nice cocktail”
Review of The World Bar Queenstown - MOVED

The World Bar Queenstown
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are purveyors of amazingly tasty Diner food, all of it is fresh, locally sourced, mostly organic and 100% handmade.We got love for the veggies out there too, with a fine selection of; salads, Quinoa and heavenly deep fried onion rings (Hey, vegetarians can splurge sometimes too). Gluten free items also available.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We enjoyed a nice snack and cocktails, the perfect end after a nice day in Queenstown with friends.
Nice atmosphere as well.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The World Bar serves reasonably priced delicious food. In particular, their French fries are almost as good as our home cooked fries! The chicken wings and hamburger were also equally good.

Thank Elsa C. L
Reviewed May 10, 2013

very crowded place and the music was pretty good, the teapots are really tasty. the staff are great and am amazed they can hear you because of the noise being so loud.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This Works Bar isn't really similar to the one in Sydney. The only similarity was the teapots. The teapots are their claim to fame drink and are actually quite good. The music was lame and there wasn't much dancing going on. The pub food menu seemed pretty good.... I might go back solely for the two dollar tacos on Wednesdays and the fried pickles. There are definitely better places to go out in Queenstown .

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This place can be what you want it to be! If you visit in the early evening before the party kicks off, it's a great setting for a reasonably priced burger and fries type meal. The restaurant staff are fantastic. The last thing I expected was to be catered for as a gluten free person, but I couldn't believe it when they had gluten free burger buns - some of my regular haunts in queenstown don't even provide gluten free bread / buns so this was a winner for me. Later on, the World gets a bit messy. Now, I don't drink much and always found the bar staff really awesome as they usually don't charge me for my soft drinks which I really really appreciate. Means that I stay out longer and my mates drink more so it all works out in the end!
I would definitely not judge this place until you go and have a look first. Then when you are back in Queenstown, visit again to see if there have been more changes. I have been here also for a couple of events at the queenstown bike festival - one was a bike race around the bar and the other was a film competition and both were great. So yeah, just go check the world out for yourself