“OK to start your night” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The World Bar Queenstown - MOVED

The World Bar Queenstown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Southwestern, Pub, New Zealand
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are purveyors of amazingly tasty Diner food, all of it is fresh, locally sourced, mostly organic and 100% handmade.We got love for the veggies out there too, with a fine selection of; salads, Quinoa and heavenly deep fried onion rings (Hey, vegetarians can splurge sometimes too). Gluten free items also available.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“OK to start your night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went here to celebrate my mates 25th birthday. First order at the bar was 5 shots each but the barman refused to sell us them, as the limit was 4. Seriously! So we had to buy 4 then another 1! Crazy!

Great Music, Good atmosphere once it gets busy but where isn't!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank HarryAinslie
theworldbar, Public Relations Manager at The World Bar Queenstown, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
HarryAinslie, glad to hear you enjoyed the music and atmosphere. Sorry about the shot policy, we can assure you that we are only trying to follow the strict local laws concerning drink consumption.

Perth, Australia
“Teapot cocktails are a winner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

A great bar with cocktails in teapots, live music, a good DJ and fun times to be had. I went here twice and it was packed both times. Definitely recommended if you're up for some serious partying!

Visited January 2013
Mirboo North, Australia
“Cocktails in teapots and great burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We celebrated New Years at the World Bar and it really was the place to be with lots of entertainment and fun friendly people. Make sure you try their cocktails in teapots, they are delicious!! We loved the Tropicana but there was something for all tastes. They also make delicious meals, the burgers were juicy and amazing! Highly recommended for a great night out!

Visited December 2012
Queenstown, New Zealand
“worst that awfull get punch by the staff !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

i went there for a goodbye party and been asked to leave (I was fairly not drunk at all, just 2 drink) when I wasd outside I asked to get to sai goodbye to my friends that for most of them I wont see them again !! they just forced me out in the street ant PUNCH ME IN THE FACE WITH ABSOLUTLY NO REASON !!! as reasult I couldn't reach my friend and had to get home alone and I had to left queenstown with the feeling of not saying goodbye to my friends ... I really can't think of a worst senario and I'm really honest about everything !!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne, Australia
“Travellers galore!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Cheap drinks, cheesy chat up lines and even cheesier music. This is everything you would expect of a backpackers bar.

Visited May 2012