“worst that awfull get punch by the staff !!!!”
Review of The World Bar Queenstown - MOVED

The World Bar Queenstown
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, New Zealand
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are purveyors of amazingly tasty Diner food, all of it is fresh, locally sourced, mostly organic and 100% handmade.We got love for the veggies out there too, with a fine selection of; salads, Quinoa and heavenly deep fried onion rings (Hey, vegetarians can splurge sometimes too). Gluten free items also available.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

i went there for a goodbye party and been asked to leave (I was fairly not drunk at all, just 2 drink) when I wasd outside I asked to get to sai goodbye to my friends that for most of them I wont see them again !! they just forced me out in the street ant PUNCH ME IN THE FACE WITH ABSOLUTLY NO REASON !!! as reasult I couldn't reach my friend and had to get home alone and I had to left queenstown with the feeling of not saying goodbye to my friends ... I really can't think of a worst senario and I'm really honest about everything !!!

There are newer reviews for The World Bar Queenstown

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Cheap drinks, cheesy chat up lines and even cheesier music. This is everything you would expect of a backpackers bar.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The service we received from one staff member was atrocious. I did complain to the events manager as I was mortified this man has a job dealing with the public. We finished our drink & left. Never again would I go there. Service is important to me & I didn't get it!!

theworldbar, Manager at The World Bar Queenstown, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

JVR_27,
Sorry to hear about your bad experience at our bar. I can assure you that we are constantly evolving our products and staff, with the goal of providing the best service in Queenstown. I am slightly confused as to who you spoke to, as I am the events manager and Saturdays are my day off. If you could email me specifics, I can better address the issue.

To show you how serious we are about service, I will be emailing you personally. In your future visits, I hope you will find the service up to your standards.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

if getting drunk for not alot of money is want you want to do this is where you should go. Otherwise I could not recommend it. The place has loud music, so it is difficult to talk to your friends and has little atmosphere.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

tasty teapot cocktails and if u go between 9 and 10 the teapots are half price.quite crowded as it is very popular.