“Yum !”

Ranked #60 of 262 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: European, Pizza, New Zealand
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The views are truly overwhelming from this establishment... lake, mountains, township, and weather. It not only provides the backdrop to handsomely styled interiors, but permeates the very essence of Lombardi’s raison d’être. Three unique spaces comprise this signature hotel restaurant offering an array of dining styles to suit mood and moment.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Good woodfire pizza! Ordered it right from my room and got delivered to my doorstep.. Very happy. It is open for breakfast through to dinner. They always have specials and you got what you pay for!

There are newer reviews for Lombardi

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Loved the views and the seasonal specialties. The pizzas are fantastic too. Staff are wonderful. Look out for the special deals for the restaurant and bar on certain nights.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We visited on a Friday night while visiting Queenstown.
My husband goes there at least twice in the week he is visiting queenstown each year and loves the reataurant.
i was certainly not disappointed.
The food was gorgeous and very well presented and our waitress was a delight.
Everything was wonderful from arrival to leaving and we will certainly be back!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Ok, I'm not travelling, I'm a long term Queenstown resident and this restaurant just never stops to amaze me. The ambiance, the highly trained staff and the superb food take the dining experience to a whole different level.
Consistency of standard levels is not easy to achieve in a place as transit as Queenstown, but in Lombardi they always find a way to excel themselves and make you feel... on holidays!
I normally go for the fish option because it never lets me down, but this time they tempted me with the "36 hours slow cooked travers de pork". Please do yourselves a favour and try it if you ever get the chance! Afler being slow cooked for 36 hs it just melts in your mouth. I don't know how this chefs make it but please keep it up!
We locals are really grateful to have a worls class option in our beloved Queenstown.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to Lombardi a couple of times and every time i have been impressed. I am the type of person that likes to try out different restaurants whilst I am in a place and keep finding myself coming back here. The service is fantastic and the staff very friendly. The food is great and consistently yummy- with lots of choice- my recommendation would be the stone oven pizzas ;)
It has a great atmosphere also if you simply want to sit at the bar and have a cocktail, enjoying the magnificent view!