“Great food in a great atmosphere”

Brazz Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #46 of 269 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Brazz Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Queenstown, New Zealand. Brazz is a casual dining restaurant bar overlooking the village green in the centre of Queenstown. We pride ourselves on providing great quality, fresh food in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Brazz is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner through until late in the evening. We can cater for large groups and small, intimate dining or a great get together with friends. The classic rustic atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the outside seating receives the afternoon sun. Brazz specializes in chargrilled Anguspure steaks, legendary ribs and gourmet pizzas and pasta. So whenever the time and whatever the occasion, Brazz is the place to be!
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Nice atmospheric bar and eatery area. Service was prompt and food menu extensive. Both of us ordered the salmon which was faultless and generous in its proportions. Only negative was the limited wine menu when choosing to purchase "by the glass". Would eat there again though. I'm pretty sure this place also offers free wi-fi, which may be useful.

Carl H, General Manager at Brazz Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your review of our restaurant. The salmon is a very popular item of our menu and it's good to hear that you enjoyed it. We do "limited" wines by the glass so we can guarantee that the wine is at it's best when we serve it.

Carl Hellyer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We love coming into Brazz, there is always great people around, and the staff couldn't be beat. I recommend you check it out if you haven't already. Our server Samantha was the sweetest girl and we suggest you sit in her section.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was rather disappointed with the food at Brazz. for what I paid I got barely anything on my plate as well as it being overcooked. My mates food was also slightly burnt. They were not exceptionally busy yet we still had to wait 45 minutes to receive our food.....and we didn't even order steak. It also took 45 minutes to receive a bowl of chips....I didn't realise it took that long to cook chips. When a complaint was made the staff didn't even seem to care. Very unlikely to be returning there again!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Awesome cooked brekky gr8 size and value went back 3 days in a row it was so good. Def go thea and try it out. Nice friendly staff, quick service. Go thea and try 4 yourself u will not be disappointed.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Called into Queenstown and went out for a meal with my wife at the Brazz on the Green, couldn't have gone to a better place best steak I have ever had in all the places I have ever been throughout the world and now can't wait to get back to New Zealand and visit The Brazz again for another meal' It's a must if ever you visit Queenstown. Thanks to allthe staff....