“Wonderful time”

Ranked #36 of 266 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Brazz Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Queenstown, New Zealand. Brazz is a casual dining restaurant bar overlooking the village green in the centre of Queenstown. We pride ourselves on providing great quality, fresh food in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Brazz is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner through until late in the evening. We can cater for large groups and small, intimate dining or a great get together with friends. The classic rustic atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the outside seating receives the afternoon sun. Brazz specializes in chargrilled Anguspure steaks, legendary ribs and gourmet pizzas and pasta. So whenever the time and whatever the occasion, Brazz is the place to be!
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We love coming into Brazz, there is always great people around, and the staff couldn't be beat. I recommend you check it out if you haven't already. Our server Samantha was the sweetest girl and we suggest you sit in her section.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,053)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was rather disappointed with the food at Brazz. for what I paid I got barely anything on my plate as well as it being overcooked. My mates food was also slightly burnt. They were not exceptionally busy yet we still had to wait 45 minutes to receive our food.....and we didn't even order steak. It also took 45 minutes to receive a bowl of chips....I didn't realise it took that long to cook chips. When a complaint was made the staff didn't even seem to care. Very unlikely to be returning there again!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Awesome cooked brekky gr8 size and value went back 3 days in a row it was so good. Def go thea and try it out. Nice friendly staff, quick service. Go thea and try 4 yourself u will not be disappointed.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Called into Queenstown and went out for a meal with my wife at the Brazz on the Green, couldn't have gone to a better place best steak I have ever had in all the places I have ever been throughout the world and now can't wait to get back to New Zealand and visit The Brazz again for another meal' It's a must if ever you visit Queenstown. Thanks to allthe staff....

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wonderful place to grab a meal or drink anytime of the day. Very nice atmosphere and not only are the waitstaff friendly but they're also very cute! Going there right now for another bite to eat.

Carl H, General Manager at Brazz Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Hey Matt,

Thank you for your review. Yes Brazz is not only a great place to dine but also a great place to eat. Hopefully see you at Brazz very soon.