“Best feed I had in Queenstown!”

Brazz Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #32 of 265 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Brazz Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Queenstown, New Zealand. Brazz is a casual dining restaurant bar overlooking the village green in the centre of Queenstown. We pride ourselves on providing great quality, fresh food in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Brazz is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner through until late in the evening. We can cater for large groups and small, intimate dining or a great get together with friends. The classic rustic atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the outside seating receives the afternoon sun. Brazz specializes in chargrilled Anguspure steaks, legendary ribs and gourmet pizzas and pasta. So whenever the time and whatever the occasion, Brazz is the place to be!
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great atmosphere, service was very fast and the waitress was so friendly and welcoming. Definetly recommend the pork belly entree, lamb cutlets and an apple martini on the side! Hands down the best meal myself and my partner had whilst staying in Queenstown. I will return and I will eat at BRAZZ! 10/10!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I go to this palce for breakfast at least once a week, for 6 months. It has a good environment: good music, good food and excellent service! Strongly recomend!

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Went here with my friends for breakfast. We ordered flat white to start wih and belive me i am not kidding but this was the worst coffee i had. It was jus a luke warm milk wid pinch of coffee i will say. After that we ordered $16 all day breakfast , i thought it ws overpriced for what they gave me . Should have just ordered $10 breakfast and would have been not that disappointed .

Seriously management really look into changing coffee beans or fire that barista guy. Having preety looking girls behind coffee machine dosnt give u good coffees

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I've been here many times for drinks, dinners and breakfasts, but now I've discovered that the calamari starter is the best I've had in town - and I can never resist squid or scallops so I've tried plenty! The staff are very welcoming and I can get a delicious working dinner with time to spare - pretty good when I've only got half an hour. It's nice to have time to enjoy the great food.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

food was ok, but overpriced compared to similar restaurants in Queenstown, service was a bit mixed but overall experience was good