“Terrific!”

Amisfield Winery & Bistro
Ranked #40 of 277 Restaurants in Queenstown
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2015

My husband and I booked into this winery for dinner as we had read good reviews about it. No it is not cheap but I wanted a nice dinner with my significant other. We decided to try the 'Trust the Chef' signature menu which is actually like having a whole lot of entrees for the meal. I’ve done this before and enjoyed it. The wine was rather expensive but of top quality. I’ve since found out that a lady I know goes there every year when visiting her friend. She loves it too. If you don’t mind shelling out a couple of hundred dollars on the meal and wine then go here as it is great food, lovely background in a winery that has a heap of character.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,332)

Reviewed August 15, 2015

Went for lunch and degustation which we would strongly recommend. Each dish was delight in exploring the palate and the different wines that we could try with it. Service was attentive and informative. Ambience was just great with large log fire, snow on the ground and on the mountains. We were there for three hours and did not want to leave !

Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

Perfect lunch, fabulous wine, great staff. We spent the entire afternoon relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere of Amisfield. It is the our favourite place to visit while in Queenstown. What can I say - we will visit again soon.

1  Thank Phil M
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Hands down THE BEST food that we ate in Queenstown.

We visited most of the awarded restaurants over a wonderful gastronomic week on Lake Wakatipu, Amisfield was just amazing.

Cleverly conceived, perfectly prepared and beautifully presented food....congratulations to the staff at Amisfield.

Don't miss this food experience.

1  Thank TevenGolf
Reviewed August 12, 2015

The food, service and location have made this my partners favourite birthday treat.
A special location.