Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $25.29
from $22.04
from $29.18
More Info
All reviews laser tag roller coaster green screen virtual reality great fun kids club vortex experience haunted house staff were amazing staff were super friendly photos taken an absolute blast rainy day all ages thanks guys a lot of fun fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Great fun we came as a group of 2 couples . My husband and I have booked in again in 2 weeks too bring our kids they will love it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ThrillzoneQT, Manager at Thrillzone, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Hey Renee,
thank you so much for this positive feedback, we always appreciate feedback. We are already looking forward to welcome you and your family back and will try our best to give them a great experience with us as well!
Thank you and see you soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2019

A must to do! Great experience and laughter. Definitely will come back again next time I am in Queenstown ❤️

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ThrillzoneQT, Manager at Thrillzone, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Hey Ashnita,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we always appreciate input.
We are very happy you had a fun time experiencing our 12D Motion theatre and we are looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit!
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Didn't really know what to expect.... lots of options were discussed at the front counter as to what to do.....
Didn't really matter what we decided on it was going to be a very costly experience anyway.
Staff were helpful and were great
with dealing with small children... they showed patience....and tolerance.
Good fun experience....but it's only a one off for me...

Hey Kaatyn,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we always value our customers opinion. It is great to hear that our team looked after you and your family well and that you had fun with us.
We are sorry you felt our activities are a bit expensive. The majority of the feedback we receive from our customers is usually that we are very reasonably and competitively priced especially compared to many operators in town and given that Queenstown is a world prime tourist destination.
We hope you enjoyed your time in Queenstown and if you return some day we would love to see you again.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

All our staff working at gateway apartments went there to experience the activities. All the activities were fun. The team loved the laser fight and the staff were really entertaining and enthusiastic and sporty.
A must do in qt.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Amby_Talreja
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Unfortunately this is not an activity or experience that I would recommend for families or groups with children mainly due to the very high cost of each activity and the experience. The activity experience was not that great fun more just okay. Staff were friendly however the place felt like it was patched together and lacked in atmosphere and again the value of what it cost I would have expected far better or more. I have taken my family to many around NZ from extreme entertainment to other laser tag, funzones, entertainment venues and VR places.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank 2MEKES
Reviewed March 27, 2019

I found the 3D experience we did a bit disappointing. Made me motion sick and it was pretty expensive for what it was. As I had to sit it out the young lady kindly offered us a free photo as compensation. The zombie one we got turned out very funny, the dinosaur one was OK I guess.

Date of experience: October 2018