Just left Queenstown where we were recommended The Glebe apartments by some friends who live nearby. We were staying for 3 days and were upgraded to a penthouse apartment which was lovely and very modern, with amazing views over Queenstown, showing the lake and the mountains nearby.We had a lovely patio where we could sit outside and enjoy the views The apartments were equipped with basic essentials like milk, bread, butter,cereals etc which was great before finding the local supermarket and was serviced daily.slight hill up from the centre but ideally located for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown