We are a family with 2 teenage children and were looking for a comfortable apartment near the center of Queenstown. The Glebe was exactly what we were looking for. The apartments were only 3 minutes’ walk from shops and restaurants which was much closer than other similar apartments we had looked at prior to booking. The apartments themselves were large, well equipped and very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and extremely friendly. We actually stayed here twice in the same trip as we moved up to Fjordland for a few days in the middle of our holiday. When we were driving back for the second stay it felt like we were going home – what more can you say! This is a property that is run to a very high standard and is totally recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown