The Glebe has been the perfect holiday destination for us for nearly 6 years in a row now for our winter ski and snowboarding holiday to Queenstown.
The apartments are very very spacious and we fit a family of 3 couples and 4 kids into one of the four bedroom apartments easily, all of which are very well appointed. The apartments are well decked out with full kitchens and large living areas, games and books, under floor heating and excellent views.
The location is also perfect right at the entrance to the main part of town which is ideal for us to walk in and around town to restauarnts and shops etc. Parking is also easy and secure under the building and they have drying rooms for ski and snowboard gear along with lockers as well.
Each time we visit we are greeted like friends from the very friendly staff who are more than willing to help with anything including restaurant recommendations and snow forecasts!
We have already booked again for next year and can't wait to go back again! Could not recommend highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown