We spent 8 nights here in June with family. The delightful Amy & Ann warmly welcomed us at check in & surprised us with an upgrade to a penthouse suite. Fabulous views..warm, spacious and clean and a kitchen with everything you need to cook up family meals. Only a short walk into town for any supplies and down to the lake. Queenstown is a beautiful place to visit and the Glebe would have to be the best place to stay, we would definitely stay here again. Thanks ladies! Your customer service is what hospitality is all about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown