Stayed 3 nights in May 2013 and were upgraded to a 3 bedroom apartment. This is really a first class quality place from the underground car park to the flat itself. It was a beautiful flat, very modern and new, with everything you could want. The lounge was huge with living, dining and kitchen areas.
Of our 6 week tour of Australia and New Zealand this was the best we experienced and most places were good. Queenstown itself is such a lovely place and the view from our balcony was stunning. The staff were also terrific, couldn't do enough for us.
Great value for money !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown