During a 2 week trip throughout NZ (North Island, South Island--we did everything!) it is easy to say that staying at the Glebe was the best part of our trip. We were there in January 2013 and spent three nights in the pent house 3 bedroom, which was great. The apartment had tons of space for 3 couples, awesome views, and everything we needed to cook (well--all the utensils we needed--we did have to purchase basics like oil, salt and pepper, which it would have been nice to have there). The staff was great and very helpful and we all agreed that we should have spent a lot more than just three nights here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown