We recently stayed at Garden Court on the last leg of a 2 week trip around the South Island. The apartment was reasonably priced for the high season and the location was good, however it's a very steep walk home. The two bedroom apartment was very cramped for 5, with hardly enough room to open the sofa bed. The stove top didn't work and the $1 wifi for 24hrs was great value but we could rarely connect or stay connected. EXTREMELY frustrating! Frankton Rd was also very busy and noisy. I'd ask for an apartment away for the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Court Queenstown Apartments. Widely regarded as Queenstown's finest luxury accommodation. Choose from our one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments at Queenstown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden Court Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Suites And Apartments
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel Queenstown