We stayed in a studio apartment and found that the room and bathroom were very clean and the apartment was very modern. The kitchen had a fridge, dishwasher, stove, plates and cutlery, kettle and a coffee plunger. They also provided complimentary Milo! The room was spacious, especially for a studio. The only thing I could pick at was the King Bed - we could feel that it was two single beds pushed together.
The apartment is within a 5 min walk into the CBD and has beautiful views of the mountains and lake (from Adelaide St). The cycle track is also just behind the apartments and you can hire a bike for $15/day which is great value. The apartment is 10-15 mins from Queenstown Airport.
I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Court Queenstown Apartments. Widely regarded as Queenstown's finest luxury accommodation. Choose from our one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments at Queenstown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Garden Court Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel Queenstown
- Garden Court Suites And Apartments