We stayed in a one bedroom balcony view.We did book for an upstairs room.When we arrived we were offered a downstairs room with a balcony.I went to reception but somehow we could not get the other upstairs room.I made peace with it and enjoyed the partial view of the lake and mountains.The room had all the luxury items like washing machine.tumble drier ,spa bath option,heated bathroom.I love to bath and really enjoyed the relaxing bath.Good cooking facilities but groceries quite expensive.A bus stop was accross the apartments.Handy when traveling on a budget.A lovely quick walk to the mall park where the lake is.I forgot an item but after a few emails they sent it back to me,The free continental breakfast was good though a microwave available would be perfect to heat the milk.I would love to return one day in summer time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Court Queenstown Apartments. Widely regarded as Queenstown's finest luxury accommodation. Choose from our one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments at Queenstown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden Court Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Suites And Apartments
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel Queenstown