Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews free on site parking walk home clean tidy up hill a great place to stay these apartments fabulous views five minute walk town lake supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in 6A, Great view over town and lake. Shower mixer faulty, you either got a cold butt or a scorched butt, could be dangerous for kids. Main Bed too small. Heater in bathroom really noisy. Unwashed cup in cupboard. Adequate heating. Very steep hill leading up to accomodation. Great location and so handy to town. A lot of steps to get to rooms at the top. As far as prices in Queenstown go it was good.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

I travel a lot staying in hotels, motels etc 25 days a month . I also have a mobility disability which has deformed my hands and spine. So I tend to try and book disability units . .
In Queenstown I thought I would try somewhere different than where I normally stay .
Unfortunately having a disability tag on my car and informing I have a mobility issue I was stuck at the top of a hill in an end unit after a flight of stairs. . Every other guest had a carport for car except me I was told to park and leave out side. I informed my car has 50 k worth of products in it and was told make sure it’s locked ? ( no kidding) instead I lumped all my camera gear upstairs.
The view is amazing and one of the best under $500 I have ever seen . The room is spacious and nice carpet . The unit smelt fresh and clean . The kitchen was the same. The Tv was large and late model with all sky channels .
The unit was freezing cold, no air conditioning no ceiling fans with winter mode just a cheap heater on wall that’s far too small for size of room.
I had to use a spare blanket to wrap around me to keep warm. The couch was broken and hard and sinking in places. ..
No shampoo supplied in bathroom and cheap soap in a packet.
This is Queenstown people get with it .

Internet was fast but LTD to 5GB
The neighbour unit was cooking a curry had all his windows open and the smell leeched into my room .. sadly I woke up 1 am and was never able to go back to sleep . The shower has a broken spring in handle so while you shower you have to hold on hot water with one hand. Didn’t matter no shampoo any way ..
I found a electric blanket, however the bed was made to hide this fact the power cord was hidden under bed and the controller was under the mattress.
Not plugged in.

For the price $150 a night I was disappointed, my normal stay the Hilton was $153 ... my mistake won’t happen again .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Pukucat
David Arkell, General Manager at Turner Heights Townhouses, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2021

Difficult guest wanting 5 star on a 3 star budget.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place. Large rooms. Multi story townhouse with allocates car park. Full kitchen utilities. Awesome views of the lake. Suitable for couples or families. No daily cleaning though but all whites and Lenin are available to change

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Actually my rating is 3.5 out of 5. On arrival we were given our key/told where the apartment was located, where we could park which was not under cover and was either near the road at the entrance to THT or along the driveway at the other end of other apartments (also not undercover) and which ever space was available. The staff member told us we could walk our bags up the driveway or use the stairs. Now here is the clincher ...the stairs as far as I know are public stairs (concrete old and very steep and very many of them up a side hill) SERIOUSLY you would have to be a mountain goat or pack house and a very fit mountain goat at that, to be able to lag suit cases up those steps. We opted for the driveway which is long and fairly flat but then has a large climb driveway followed with stairs or a further climb to the public foot path above and across the little walkway bridge. (Like a mountain goat but not nearly as treacherous as the public concrete stair case). On arrival to 6A we however were welcomed by an amazing view. The apartment was clean and comfortable but I found the bathroom a little strange and lacking. Warning when using the shower put a towel on the floor when steeping out of the shower as the floor could pose a slip hazard. Also there is a door in the bathroom with a window in it ( this door leads straight out onto the walkway for other quests.) Now if you open this window you can be seen by all in all your glory and if you open this window for ventilation after using the bathroom, all any one else out side needs to do is simply put their hand through the window and open the door and they have full access to your apartment. This apartment came with 2 toilet rolls and 2 sml soaps ...no tissues or shampoo or conditioner. A towel is supplied for each quest and a note states that if fresh towels are needed you take your used towel down to the laundry and replace it for a clean one. It is also stipulated that any rubbish be placed in the large bins (near reception) on leaving (yes this requires a long walk) Lastly like many before me have mentioned yes there is a steep street/hill to get to the townhouses and seriously if one had to walk this hill daily they would be as fit as a fiddle or six foot under.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Overtheditch
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Apartment was well equipped - the only item we felt that was missing was a 'tin opener'. Easy location to the town but a bit of walk coming back due to steep road up to apartments, although lovely view around the area.

Date of stay: December 2018