Turner Heights Townhouses
$110
$102
  • Restaurant
Coronet View Accommodation(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$150
$145
Orbitz.com
Mercure Resort Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$112
$104
  • Pool
Scenic Suites Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$154
$133
Agoda.com
Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$102
$79
Agoda.com
Villa del Lago(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$358
$331
Heritage Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$141
$126
  • Pool
Nugget Point Queenstown Hotel(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$352
$260
Agoda.com
Bella Vista Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
Matakauri Lodge(Queenstown)
$1,274
$1,235
All reviewsbedroom townhousesteep hillinternal stairsdining and lounge roomlaundry downstairsgreat locationentry levelgreat exercisebest view in townamazing viewsthe kitchenwashing machine dryermain bedroomthree levelssky tvcomforts of homecomfortable apartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here for a few days in Nov 2012. We stayed in a 2 bedroom townhouse (number 3). The townhouse we stayed in was big and had 3 levels. The middle level had two bedrooms and a bathroom and the top level had the living/dining area, kitchen and a sofa bed. The townhouses have a very homely feel and the most amazing view. They did have remnants of 70s decor though. The Pros - the view, kitchen, washing machine/dryer, sleeps 6, close to town, access to cleans towels and bedding as required. Cons - no dishwasher (but you are required to wash dishes used prior to checking out), no complimentary wi fi (it could be purchased $10 for 2 hours), there is a steep walk up street to get to townhouses (we got used to it), no complimentary toiletries. I would definitely stay here again and the staff were lovely and allowed us to leave our luggage there after we checked out so that we could walk into town before our shuttle arrived.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom townhouses had amazing views but I don't think the 1 bedroom ones did.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rvo
turnerheights, Manager at Turner Heights Townhouses, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We now can provide a 24 hour complimentary Wifi connection to all our guests on request and are working toward full free Wifi for the duration of a guests stay. Toileties/coffee and tea are also free on request.
All of our 1 bedroom apartments have fantastic views, we are assumming the reviewer is referring to our 2 bedroom spa units, which all have varying degrees of view.
David Arkell
Manager
Turner Heights Townhouses

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed here the last two years for my ski trip! This is the best accommodation, you feel like you are in a luxury apartment with the views! We stayed in a two bedroom apartment, sleeps 4 normally. This year we had an extra person on the sofa bed, I wouldnt do that again because its not the best sleep for that person (with the springs and thin mattress). The two bedroom apartment has an awesome view & i got some great photos of the sunset right from the window! The apartment is three stories, entry level, bedroom level, and then living & kitchen level. It is warm with the heaters and all the appliances work. This is a fairly small complex so I dont really think you need a spa room. We used the public spa every night, which is tucked away at the end of the townhouses row, and NO-ONE was in it but us! It is tucked away and secluded in the location it is in, so i honestly preferred the room with a view and using this spa than a spa room and no view. Reception is friendly and helpful, WIFI is good. You buy a card with the code from reception, and login to WIFI through the internet website for that card. So only one device logged in at a time, per card. Fine for us, who wants to be on the internet all day when in a beautiful location such as Queenstown! Walk to main street would be 2 minutes. The hill is short and steep, fine for the fit & healthy or those that are trying to be fit and healthy. Probably not the best option for the elderly or injured. We did the hill about three times a day and whilst it was tough, it was great exercise and actually made us feel really good! I really dont have anything bad to say about these townhouses, they were great, and I will definately go back again!

Room Tip: I would choose the apartments with a view. The public spa is so quiet anyway, so we didn't need a private spa.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed in a two bedroom spa pool townhouse for two weeks over August-September. The location of the town houses is an easy walk to the center of Queenstown. I'd read on this website that some people had found the walk up to the hill a little bit taxing. But seriously, if you're unable to walk up a fairly small hill, then you really ought to take a good hard look at your fitness levels. The only person I saw who generally struggled with that hill was an obese woman carrying four bags of grocery shopping. The facilities in the townhouse were good, the only thing I could think of that was missing was a dishwasher. Apart from that there was jsut about everything you'd need. I found the staff very accommodating with Rayleen in reception being very friendly and helpful.

All in all, I'd certainly reccomend staying at the Turner Heights Townhouses. I don't think you'll find anything in Queenstown that is this good for this price.

Room Tip: The private spa rooms are better. Not only do you get a spa, but the units are easier to access from the car port.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I don't believe someone could rate this place as terrible.
The views aren't like "everywhere else in Queenstown."
From the three story town house high up in queenstown you feel like you are on top of the world the views are magical and I've stayed at other places in Queenstown with 180 degrees views and they aren't the same. I've stayed here twice now and its like my home away from home.
The staff are always friendly.
The townhouses have a great alpine character to them with cathedral ceilings on the top level lounge room, huge kitchen, and cosy bedrooms.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed for two nights in unit 6a at the Turner Heights Townhouses in late July. The unit was spacious and warm with amazing views over the lake and mountains. The location was extremely close to the centre of town and yes the reviews are correct in saying the hill is very steep! But I think there would be a longer but less vertiginous way to get down when the streets are icy.
One special thing about this place is the spa pool which looks out on the mountains, a great bonus that we weren't expecting.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple