“One stop shopping for all ur souvenir needs”
Review of DF Souvenirs

DF Souvenirs
Ranked #14 of 31 Shopping in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: DF Souvenirs is situated in Queenstown Mall and Christchurch Restart Mall. We stock a large range of Quality souvenirs at extremely competitive prices.
Singapore
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“One stop shopping for all ur souvenir needs”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

It's really great value compared to the others around. Did almost all my souvenir shopping here and found most of my items cheaper than the rest. Although u may find some items only available in the other shops next door.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheapest Shop”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family and I visited Nz last October our last stop was Queenstown. I was amazed of it's scenery we felt like we were in paradise. I was told that Queenstown is very expensive so, we did most of our souvenir shopping in Rotorua and Auckland but I was shocked when we found this shop Df Souvenirs because most of the stuff that i bought from rotorua are $30-$50 cheaper in this shop. I compared all the prices they are even cheaper compared to other souvenir shops in Queenstown. I would really recommend this shop. You will get a good value for your money. The staff who was serving me was very friendly and helpful. I neede buyer more.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank nicolemendez000
Coffs harbour
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Holiday Treasure Pot”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is a great shop for all things New Zealand , gifts and mush much more. Great friendly helpful staff. Most of the gifts are well priced and of a better quality than other shops of this type.
I been there in pasted trip from Australia and get a great NZ body cream (Kiwi) called in to the shop got more mentioned I was from OZ and find it hard to get , the shop lady on duty just said just email or ,phone etc and we will send it over, gave me a contact card. Now that old service.
Your got my vote and future business.

Visited May 2013