“Took advantage of blackboard specials”

Elements Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 305 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: International, New Zealand
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Elements Restaurant is conveniently located on the mezzanine level of Novotel Queenstown Lakeside hotel. Elements Restaurant is a spacious venue featuring natural light, town or lake views. Serving Queentown's best buffet breakfast and an eclectic, modern and innovative New Zealand influenced a la carte dinner menu.Elements restaurant is also the perfect location for group functions, gala dinners and special occasions with a wide range of options available.
Reviewed September 28, 2016

We ate dinner here after checking out nearby restaurants, we couldn't go past the blackboard specials for dinner from 5-7pm. My husband had the chicken parmigiana and I had the vegetarian lasagne. Both were filling dishes. Next morning we had the buffet breakfast, a good variety.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I had the eye fillet steak, cooked to perfection, partner had pizza.
Great service, no complaints. Was given a complimentary drink voucher on arrival so was able to use that at the table. Nice evening

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Didn't have any food. But the cocktails. Wow. Salted caramel martini, amazing. I run a cocktail bar takes a amazing cocktail to impress me. Must do in Queenstown.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We ate here while staying at the Novotel for one night. The menu gives you quite a lot of options. Not cheap, but we have an Accor card which made it good value.
My husband thought his meal was cold. The waitress said it just seemed that way because of the salsa on the burger. Anyway, she took it away, and it came back with a new burger bun and much hotter. My fish just melted in my mouth.
We will eat here again next time we stay at this hotel.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Good food at a price slightly more than I would have liked to pay. Given the range and quantity of other food options in Queenstown, this restaurant will need to offer better value to attract me in future.

Date of visit: July 2016