“Thai in Queenstown”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Our entree - spring rolls were unique and delicious. Hubby's pineapple and steak was creatively prepared and delivered sizzling on a hot plate - wished I had ordered it!!! I had the pad thai - wasn't too bad, but not the best I've had. Service was good.

3  Thank Dionne B
Melanie C, Owner at My Thai Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Hello Dionne B,
Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the food and found our service satisfactory. Hopefully we'll see you in again when next in Queenstown.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The fish cake entree was to die for but all the dishes were excellent. The staff were friendly and the restaurant appears to take late comers. We were finished by 10 and some people had only just arrived.

3  Thank KarenM381

Hello KarenM381,
Thank you for your feedback. It's fantastic to hear you really enjoyed our food, the fishcakes being one of our most popular dishes. We are one of few restaurants in Queenstown that keeps our kitchen open past 10pm as you so noted. I hope we'll see you in again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were in queenstown on our honeymoon & saw the umbrellas up in thr window.
We love thai food & went to have dinner. its such a hard choice of where to go in a town like queenstown with so many restaurants to choose from. We made a great choice !
We LOVED it, The best thai food we have had by far. The blue cod curry was devine as was the Singha beer battered chicken. The service was friendly & attentive & the decor very tropical.
We would highly reccomend to all.

3  Thank Mike and Eva M
Melanie C, Owner at My Thai Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Mike and Eva M,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal and were happy with your choice to dine with us (certainly tough with so many options available.) I hope you had a great honeymoon in Queenstown and we'd love to see you in should you be visiting again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This restaurant was a real find. It is upstairs in the Bay Centre Building, 69 Beach Street. The food was amazing, with exquisite flavours. Service was friendly, discreet and efficient. My husband had the singha chicken which he really enjoyed, and a very generous serve too. I really loved the mi ang salmon which had beautiful delicate flavours but so tasty. The thai iced tea was delicious. Prices were reasonable and excellent value for money.

3  Thank Christine J

Hello Christine J,
Thank you so much for your comments. We're delighted to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your evening with us, and appreciate this is great feedback given the number of dining options available. Hopefully we'll see you again when next in town!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

excellent food at a great price, especially the $10 lunch deal is just unbeatable. it is the best thai restaurant in town without a doubt.

3  Thank shivaniaman

Hello shivaniaman,
Thanks so much for your endorsement. The lunch specials are definitely great value and it's lovely to hear that locals are enjoying them. We look forward to seeing you again soon.