This hotel is centrally located up the hill a bit from town. The rooms are nice with mountain views (but no lake views). One drink and canapés are included and are very good. Breakfast is also included. The big breakfast was very nice but the corn fritters decidedly average. Service is pleasant. One issue was that smells seemed to linger in the hotel so the first day the lobby smelt rather like boarding school food and the second day a bit of toilets. They also have a spa but when I inquired they said the bookings were limited for the following day but did not offer any times so ended up getting a massage in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Ridge Boutique Hotel (“Central Ridge”) is perfectly positioned right in the heart of Queenstown, and it is a stone throw away from dozens of restaurants, outdoor cafes, and recreational activities that occupy the breezy waterfront and easy-going pedestrian malls. Central Ridge offers well-appointed, cozy and spacious rooms with a comfortable bed and continental breakfast. The team have plenty of local knowledge to guide and advice to you the best restaurants in town, fun filled outdoor activities. The attractions nearer to Central Ridge Boutique Hotel includes:- - Pedestrian mall at Queenstown centre (walking distance 2-3minutes); - Restaurants and outdoor cafe along side waterfront at Lake Wakatipu (walking distance 4-5 minutes); - Queenstown Garden (walking distance 2-3 minutes); - Steamer Whaft for the cruise “Lady of the Lake” to Walter Peak. They said no trip to Queenstown is complete without a cruise to Walter Peak High Country Farm (walking distance 4-5 minutes to Steamer Whaft); - Skyline Gondola (walking distance 10 minutes); - Coronet Peak ski area (driving 20 minutes) - Remarkable ski area (driving 40 minutes) - Vineyard tour activities (driving about 20 minutes) Our boutique hotel offers a very unique experience. We balance the privacy of a large hotel with the personal service of a boutique bed & breakfast. Queenstown accommodation doesn't get any better than Central Ridge Boutique Hotel, with its excellent value for money, and exceptionally high standards of accommodation, in-room massage, cafe and guest customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Central Ridge Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Ridge Boutique Queenstown
- Hotel Central Ridge Boutique