Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $38.83
from $48.54
from $64.07
12,702 results
All reviews gondola ride great fun viewing deck amazing views chair lift all ages cable car buffet dinner a lot of fun sunny day lake wakatipu new zealand track haka paragliders race runs
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Been here before but not with a four year old, it is pricey $61 dollars for gondola and 2 luge rides. However it was rather good fun, did two tandem luge rides with my son so restricted to blue run. Well organised but would recommend being there before lunchtime as it gets busy.

Cafe was a little disappointing, egg mayo sandwich was average as was the scone. They did have some smoked salmon salad which might have been better. My recommendation would be to get the 4 or 6 luge ride offering as your first run is always hesitant then you get into it. We would happily done more as nothing beats hearing your son scream “go faster Daddy”

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I imagine the skyline in Queenstown was something special in its day but now it is tired, crowded and quite unpleasant. If you didn't have to use the gondola to get to the ziplines or the paragliding I wouldn't bother.

The skyline complex in Rotorua is by far more impressive and the Rotorua luge is magnificent (3 diff tracks that go through the forest and almost to the bottom). The Queenstown luge is boring, unattractive and short.

The lack of a one way ticket price (needed if you zipline, paraglide or walk down) is shameful.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We went on Skyline Queenstown during the day, we had a fantastic view of Queenstown and the surrounds. The ride is steep but smooth and up to 4 people fit in a gondola. Definitely worth a visit if you are in Queenstown.

1  Thank 580angelar
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Views from the gondola and the restaurant were fabulous! I did this activity as soon as I arrived Queenstown. It was the perfect start to my solo getaway! I booked my dinner reservation to be about a 1/2 hour before sunset. That way, I could see the view in daylight during the ride up and then during nighttime the ride down. Plan to arrive early enough to have a drink from the bar and enjoying watching the gondolas going up and down, from the huge glass windows in the waiting area. The food on the buffet is decent. Do not expect a high-end spread. It was good for a buffet. The main reason you are there is for the views. I highly recommend this fun experience!!!

2  Thank Jill W
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

My whole family, five, 10, 12 and two adults, loved this. There are alpine slides and luges and gondolas in a lot of places in the world. But this one absolutely is spectacular. Between the lake and the mountains, the views from the top can’t be beat, even with a little haze from the Australia fires. We saw the same enterprise running a similar experience in Rotorua and I can’t fathom it came close to what we saw in Queenstown. The luge is particularly nice because of the steering capabilities. The line can get a bit long as you wait for folks to pick out their helmets (that might be the least appealing thing about this whole experience, as the helmets do seem to be a little “fresh“ when you get them. But I think the safety factor outweighs this concern. Remember, you can take the ski lift to the top of the luge and get a helmet up there – you do not need to settle for the limited choices at the bottom of the hill).
We enjoyed the café up top – everyone wanted ice cream and I was even able to enjoy a tasty gluten-free cake. It was really nice to be able to journey along with my five-year-old, who loved every second. This is a must-do for Queenstown.

3  Thank ready2wander03