Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed

from $317.22
from $411.70
from $316.52
1,536 results
All reviews night skiing snow making ski instructor great snow snow chains magic carpet chair lift amazing views slopes field beginners runs lockers tubing terrain passes nz
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

We drove up to watch the sunset

The views from the car park are well worth the trip

Nice to watch the light from the sunset catching the top of the Remarkables and not very many people at that time of day

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

There was no snow when we went to Coronet, but we went for the views, which did not disappoint. We got some wonderful panoramic photos.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We come here every year to Coronet Peak, it’s our favourite ski field in Queenstown, perfect for kids, the Kia program is amazing for our 7 year old, he just loves it and we know he is in good hands when my husband and I go off to ski for the day. We are intermediate skiers and this slope is perfect for us and it’s also good for beginners and experts. Great food and facilities too. We love it!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Tara C
Reviewed April 6, 2019

An unparalleled, awesome experience! Would do it again and again! Cannot ask for a better place than Queenstown, NZ to do it, the views were simply staggering and I'm glad that I picked the most perfect day with just the right wind and weather conditions. My flight was over a 700m height from an altitude of 1187m from Coronet peak and my pilot Cathal ensured a smooth launch with perfect leaps and dives, let alone the acrobatic somersault and the spiral dive he did just before executing a sensational, smooth landing! Never did I encounter a single, bumpy moment despite all the action in the 20 minute air time I had. Cathal was absolutely fantastic, did the job with no effort whatsoever, taking me through each step so thoroughly that I had absolutely no qualms at all! Was a wonderful experience and would highly recommend to anyone who's out there to explore nature and want to have some adrenaline-kicking adventure! All in all, a glorious, rhythmical experience, so short-lived that you crave for one more flight right after!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Great skiing area in Queenstown area and now I can also tick off skiing in the southern hemisphere from the bucket list :)

The place can be recommended. Good conditions and good rental equipment. Would visit again.

Date of experience: September 2018