“Fabulous!”
Review of Moonlight Stables

Moonlight Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on an exciting horse trek riding through specacular country on a deer and sheep station overlooking the moontains and river. Only 15 mins drive from Queenstown. Enjoy our responsive horses and meet a truely local family. A real kiwi experience! Your trip will be personalized to your riding ability to ensure the best possible experience. Your safety is our priority.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Moonlight stables was fantastic! Very friendly guides and very well mannered horses. I would definately do it again and i would highly recommend it to everyone wether you're a beginner or you are experienced. I had alot of fun!

1  Thank thenaps
"single file"
in 3 reviews
"safety video"

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had a great 1 ½ of riding with Moonlight Stables! My girlfriend, who is an experienced rider, could tell that the horses were well trained and had a perfect temper for beginners, although they were far from doll. The two girls accompanying us on our ride did a great job taking us to beautiful scenery, and while doing so, they made sure that those who wanted to got the chance to do a bit more with the horses. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Reipurth
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The guides were great, our family is quite novice and they were very helpful. The surprise bonus was that its on a deer farm and the horses went right up to them! It felt like we were in the middle of nowhere! Then there's the views! I would recommend this to people of all ages. 1 1/2 hours was just enough and not too much. I have been on quite a few trail rides in other countries and this was definitely up there with the best!! A real farm too!

2  Thank LisaEstella71
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I visited MOonlight stables just recently and it was an amazing experience :) the guides were really warm and welcoming and the scenery was beautiful
I got to ride an awesome horse, Jimmy. It's a great experience I had much fun!my family and I enjoyed ourselves :) would love to visit again!

1  Thank junminjimmy
See more reviews
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just meeting our guides, Jess & Rosie, was a great start to what was a fabulous couple of hours of horse riding. My wife & I and 3 x 14 year old girls had the best experience, not only just riding, trotting, cantering but really interesting commentary from both Jess & Rosie, both very experienced in horsemanship. The scenery was AWESOME, with the added bonus of seeing rabbits scampering here and there as well riding past herds of deer. Can highly recommend Moonlight Stables as a "MUST DO" while in Queenstown. Thanks again to Jess & Rosie

1  Thank sitec