“Great Tex/Mex food & atmosphere”
Review of Coyote Grill

Coyote Grill
Ranked #78 of 266 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Food and drink are just what you'd hope for. We had excellent service as well. My wife & I travel to Mexico annually and love the food there. This was just like being in Mexico, the food was every bit as good. Great margaritas as well.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have been in town for about six months and have been to coyote grill many times. i love the mango margaritas and love the fajitas even more! the owners are super kind and also the service is very enjoyable. i definitely recommend going here especially if your looking for some authentic mexican food with a twist :-)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I absolutely love this place (have been 4 times since it opened). I went last Wednesday and the chimichangas...amazing. The beef used was steak as opposed to mince, and you get a good amount of guacamole, sour cream and salsa. I shared a jug of margarita with my friends which was delicious as always. The only thing i was sad about was the lime and coconut creme brulee being sold out, not to worry though as the 4 of us shared the churros which lasted all of a minute...delicious.
So, if you love good, honest food and a relaxed atmosphere, head to Coyote Grill.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food was excellent and the service was good too. Great value for money. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Walked around Queenstown CBD on a very cold Saturdaynnight looking for a busy restaurant that had a great Menu and we lucky enough to find a table at Coyote Grill. Service was fast and efficient and there was a pleasant vibe about the place. Portions were large. Complimentary corn chips and dip was a nice touch as we were choosing our food and drinks. Very reasonably priced .