After spotting this little hotel on a previous trip I couldn't wait to get back and stay there. I wasn't disappointed! Like other reviewers we were warmly welcomed upon arrival and shown around the hotel. It felt like arriving at the home of a friend as we felt instantly comfortable and relaxed there and we were wishing we could stay longer than 2 nights. The lounge areas were excellent for curling up on the couch and doing some reading by the fire and it was so nice to be greeted each morning with a big smile, a good morning, and "what would you like for breakfast this morning?" Elspeth is lovely and was only too willing to suggest places for dinner and tips for places to stop on our next driving leg. The afternoon tea each day is a great touch and I'm missing those little scones already! I think the location is excellent and I would definitely recommend a stay at The Dairy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown