This is my first tripadvisor review and I feel strongly compelled to make comment about our wonderful experience while staying at The Dairy.
My future wife and I are well travelled world wide and have to say our short stay of two nights was a memorable treat.
We were made to feel special from our hosts Paul and Matt from the outset, greeted and spoken to like royalty, nothing was to much trouble and they were always eager to be of assistance.
The property and rooms have a certain stylish character and warmth, decorated with quality art and furniture, clean and orderly. Breakfast was to die for, Matt is an amazing chef, the ravishing pancakes and Eggs Benedict were fabulous. Afternoon tea with home made scones in front of the open fire purr....fect.
A lovely place to Stay in beautiful Queenstown a credit to Paul and Matt.
Highly commendable and most admirable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown