$215
$193
The Dairy Private Hotel(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$291
$160
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$83
$77
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Crowne Plaza Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$142
$132
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$222
$212
  • Restaurant
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$135
$129
$147
$141
  • Restaurant
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$187
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Villa del Lago(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$218
$199
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$195
$178
Agoda.com
All reviewsother guestscocktail hoursteep hillthe main houseevening drinksshare experiencesnew zealandpre dinnerwine tourbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast roomyogurtmemorable stayeach morningmilford soundb bsour honeymoon
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I spent four nights at Queenstown House and have already recommended it to friends in Auckland. Louise was a delightful hostess (owner) and was very much present from breakfast to evening cocktails to answer questions or just to chat. The cocktail hour was a highlight of the day when one could meet fellow guests and exchange ideas and experiences - the breakfasts were also wonderful, by the way. The rest of the staff was also friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean.

Room Tip: We saw three rooms: the Garden Room, not quite as it sounds as there was no garden but other advantages such as own laundry; the Family Room was a large main bedroom with a secondary room with twin beds - wonderful view; the Earl Room - spacious with a lovely balcony and view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2014

When writing/ reading reviews it is important that they are based on personal requirements and expectations and sadly our experience at Queenstown House was not in keeping with those written in previous reviews. Our upgraded studio had all that was needed but was tired and did not give the impression of being clean. Yes there was a good selection at breakfast but nothing special. We didn't find Loiuse particularly friendly however her pre dinner drinks and canapés were exceptional. And the view over the lake from our room was superb but as you would expect the price for this is the house sits on the top of a very steep hill. We wouldnt stay here again and probably wouldn't recommend either

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the lake
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank birthdayoys
louiseqt, Owner at Queenstown House Boutique Bed & Breakfast & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

It is disappointing to read your review, cleanliness is very important and if your room was not cleaned to the standard expected I very much appreciate being told at the time so this can be rectified, we are complimented on our standard of cleanliness and am surprised to hear your room was not so. Queenstown is in the mountains so there are hills everywhere, to enjoy a great view one must be elevated.
Your stay coincided with me having an accident hurting my leg so if I appeared unfriendly it is possibly because of the pain I was in however my wonderful staff have gone the extra mile looking after our guests, for them I am very grateful.
Over 32 years our breakfast menu changes, we pride ourselves in the selcection we offer and our chef is always willing to make something different if requested.
We work very hard to ensure our guests expectations are exceeded . Hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday. Sincerely LOUISE

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had one of the most amazing experiences ever! That view from the balcony, tasty breakfast at the big table with other guests and hostess Louise while having a chat over a coffee and pre-dinner drinks and canapes when we all could share our ideas and impressions about our adventures. I will keep those great memories for a long long time to come. Hopefully there will be a chance to come back!

Room Tip: I stayed in a Yellow Room far end in a quite corner. It felt like being home: comfortable bed, good shower, ambience overall was great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 19, 2014

What a wonderful happy place, absolutely enjoyed my stay. Amazing views, great helpful staff, exceptional hostess Louise Kiely. The breakfast was delicious and the Happy hour was fantastic. Have never experienced such warmth, generosity and hospitality. Will definitely return. Very nice to meet people that I will definitely stay in touch with. The location is so convenient, could walk to the township. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Most memorable experience. My room was so clean and tidy and I had a wonderful sleep. Thank you Louise Kiely.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Super friendly and helpful. Bit of a muddle with booking with Booking.com, but quickly rectified.
Louise and Annie were lovely and welcoming, did enjoy the evening drinks meeting other guests.
Louise went the extra mile and helped us out when our tour booking (made independently) did not arrive.
Lovely view down to Queenstown, only thing to be aware is it is steep for people with accessibility issues (I.e. A dodgy knee like my partner) but I liked running up and down it!
Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
louiseqt, Owner at Queenstown House Boutique Bed & Breakfast & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

You must stay longer next time please we enjoyed meeting you ! Being an Alpine resort , it is nessessary to be up a hill to enjoy the spectacular views, sorry if we didnt tell you the slightly longer but more gentle way home through the Queenstown gardens which is a favorite spot of mine. I often walk to town in 4mins and take a $7 taxi back up after enjoying a dinner out. Take care Louise